Many times we don't have a printer or we want to take a photo of some document or book to save, but it ends up not having a very good quality.
That's why there are ways to transform any photo into a document, guaranteeing a high quality of the same, which sometimes comes to surprise.
To carry out this process is simple, just download the application at the end of this post, the NoteBloc then open and choose or take a photo, the rest is simple just save and turn your photo into a document!
• Notebloc is a free scanner application that supports unlimited usage, developed by a notebook company in Barcelona.
• You can scan ANY type of notes, paper documents, drawings, sketches or images.
• The app will automatically detect the corners and correct the image's perspective. Making it look like it was taken at a 90 degree angle.
• Any shadow or similar will disappear.
• You can crop a document or image directly within the application.
• Documents can be sorted into folders and/or shared via email/Whatsapp/Dropbox etc.